Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Silent conversation: aging

I believe doctors should try and find a partial fixture for aging only if it slows down the aging process and not stops it, also I don't want them to find a cure for aging because then we couldn't financially support all the old people and they would be no help to us in the labor force. If I could choose my life span I would choose 150years, but only if my aging was slowed down so I could still be young and active for the large majority of my life, I would not like to spend 50 years sitting in a home or in a wheel chair, and yes I agree with the author because a life is full based Offk your experiences and how you live it, so of I you want to feel fulfilled before you die, then you yourself have to use your life doing the things you want.

6 comments:

  1. Agreed bro. I said pretty much the same thing. I don't want to be one of those old people that needs to take 47 pills a day just to stay alive so I can watch Wheel of Fortune or whatever the devil those old people watch. 150 years is old man! My great grandmother is getting there.. 107.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on 150 brotha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make some good points in this. It would be tough financially supporting old people if they found a cure

    ReplyDelete
  4. China will take over America before you turn 150, have fun learning mandarin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool background brahhhh

    ReplyDelete