Monday, December 16, 2013

Silent conversation: Instagram

No I do not use Instagram. I believe people put way to much energy into the photos they post, because they want people to think everything is perfect in their life's and want to make themselves look better then everyone. I look forward to events but only because i want to be there and enjoy it, not for the photos. There is so something wrong with only going to an event to be in pictures so you can post them, that's pathetic. Also I don't have an opinion on David Coggins suggestion because it doesn't affect or bother me.

9 comments:

  1. I disagree with your first part, I don't think people want you to think everything is perfect, they just post what they like, it's there account, they can do whatever they want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get an instagram. #scrub

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agreed That people put too much effort on photo they post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I agree with you Ben. Some people now a days just have lives that revolve around making people believe what it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea bro I know people who go to events just to be in photos. It really is pathetic. You're so smart and I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I can see people taking pictures at an event and being exited to share them, but being exited for an event just to post stuff about it is just silly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a good thing to want to do something for the experience rather than thinking about how the photos will look, so I agree with you there. I have seen people take a million pictures and then comment on how they can't wait to post them on Instagram, and to me, that takes away from whatever is happening in that moment. Maybe not everyone posts because they want their life to look perfect, though? Could it be just about sharing and staying connected and not only about showing off?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you. When I go to an event I want to enjoy the event and not worry about pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you go to an event you should go for the experience , not for pictures, and I agree with what you said about people putting too much effort into it

    ReplyDelete