Monday, February 10, 2014

Creativity Classes

What problems on these students’ lists also annoy you?
I may not be an attendant at buffalo university and may have never been too the student union but the solution is something I find an interest in, in Freeport there Is no place for the youth to go and hang out so if a 24 hour chill-zone was introduced it could solve that problem.
What problems at your school or in your home or neighborhood can you identify?
The hallways are too crowded in school and there's too much bumping and shoving. The senior door had the handles removed so we couldn't open it ourselves.
How could you solve at least one of them?
Classes in Freeport could have different departure times, maybe the first bell is for seniors and then the second can be for junior and sophomores then the last is for the freshman.
Do you wish you could take a class in creative studies? Why or why not? 
Yes I do wish I could take a class in creative studies, because I feel it would be interesting and I would have fun also regular school has drained my creativity.

7 comments:

  1. The teen center is a place for the youth to go and hang out. That and the library. I agree with your issues with this school and I like what you came up with. Very well done Bennison, I hope you have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the classes that have mixed grade levels? I feel like different bells would cause schedule problems and confusion. Dub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your solution to the crowded hallways is a creative one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^i agree with cam<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your solution to the hallways being to crowded

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben this is not said enough. You're a genius. You're hallways solution is so simple yet so perfect. I also agree with your last comment about school draining creativity. There is no way I can be creative when writing my 15th 5-paragraph essay. Good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked your solution to the crowded hallways problem, and it is really annoying that you can't open the doors from the senior parking lot, especially when it's freezing outside and nobody is near them to open one

    ReplyDelete